Now that Morgan has moved back in with me (along with Danielle), my apartment complex decided that it wasn’t enough for the humans at our place to pay rent – they’re charging poor Morgan $20.00 a month to stay with us. Problem is, she doesn’t really have an income right now, and her bank account is kaput. What’s a loving dog owner to do? I can’t kick her out…the only thing I can think of is to try to come up with some doggy money making ideas so she can pay her fair share. Aside from a pooch photoshoot that turned out to be fake on Craigslist, there haven’t been too many opportunities, so I thought I would come up with some potentials:
1. Teach her to walk other dogs and start a dog walking service.
2. Have her become a mystery shopper (no one ever suspects a husky mix!).
3. Golf ball retrieval services.
4. Have her start a blog and load it up with dog related affiliate programs.
5. Set up a kissing booth (she loves to lick people).
6. Selling her furminated hair to wig manufacturers.
Any other ideas? Annie? Cash? Puccini?